MAC Sweet Experience Lipstick - Playland Collection

13 May 2014

Hey guys! Today I have a gorgeous new addition to my lipstick stash - Sweet Experience by MAC! I bought Sweet Experience online without even looking up swatches! I just looked at it and thought it would be a similar shade to Saint Germain and Rose Lily - WRONG!



Sweet Experience has an Amplified finish so the colour is full on from the beginning! I get almost full opacity with one swipe, two gives a fully opaque finish. The texture is lovely and creamy but can settle into bigger lines a little - nothing major as the lipstick is so opaque!



The colour is unique to my collection - I don't have another lipstick similar! That's a little unusual for me. I'm sure there are dupes for it somewhere. Sweet Experience is a bold, warm toned coral/pink! I thought that this shade would be similar to Viva Glam Nicki 1 but it is infact quite a lot lighter!


( Saint Germain, Sweet Experience, Rose Lily )

I have fallen in love with this lipstick! It may be a little in-your-face for some but if you like a bold but not too bold lip then I think this may be right up your alley! 



Post a Comment