The Infamous NARS Orgasm, Worth The Hype?

18 April 2014

Hellooooo everyone! Today I am going to tell you a little bit about my love/hate relationship with NARS Orgasm Blush



While I have no problem with cheeky (ha) names, If my Grandma wanted her makeup done, I probably wouldn't use a blush called Orgasm. What if someone wasn't comfortable wearing something called orgasm on their face?!




According to almost everyone, this blush is not only the be all and end all of peachy pinky gold shimmer blushes BUT it supposedly looks good on "everyone." Everyone except for me I think! I don't know what it is, when something is so highly raved about i expect it to be amazing... I have a $7 blush that is a more pigmented dupe for this!



I keep this blush in my Pro Kit because I know so many women out there love it! I am a NARS lover, I love the formula and texture, I love the vibrant and subtle shades but Orgasm was a bit of a fail for me, in all aspects!


Post a Comment