NARS Sheer Glow & Hourglass Diffused - 10 Hours Later!

26 April 2014

Hey everyone! NARS Sheer Glow has been my go to perfect skin foundation for a while now! One of my newest obsessions is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders!


Both of these products leave a dewy finish so I never thought to combine them, I do get a little oily around the 6 hour mark. I used my Sheer Glow without a primer, I added Diffused Light all over my face and bronzed with Luminous Light!


This picture was about 20 minutes after I applied my makeup so it was still really fresh!




This picture was 10 hours later! Without any touch ups! I didn't expect to be out for more than 5 hours so I didn't think I needed to bring anything with me! As you can see I could probably use A touch up but other than that my makeup looks great!

If you're a fan of the glowing foundation look - try these!

2 comments

  1. This combo looks gorgeous on you! And I'm surprised it held up for so long! I too love a dewy finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I thought it would be all broken up haha! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete